Choose to Give
9 WAYS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Your generosity is vital to our excellence in artistic and educational programming. Following are 10 ways you personally can make a difference.
- Share Your Love of Music: Invite friends and family members to attend Symphony in C season performances. Encourage children to become musically inclined at a young age by participating in our Concerts for Young People, Classroom Symphony music education programs, Symphony Summer Camp and the Youth Orchestra.
- Make a Tax Deductible Contribution: We encourage you to participate in the life of Symphony in C by making a gift. Your generosity is vital to our excellence in programming. Gifts to the Symphony are tax deductible to the full extent of the Internal Revenue code.
- Consider a Corporate Sponsorship: Become a corporate sponsor of a signature program such as Symphony in C’s Classroom Symphony music education program, our educational Young People’s and Teens concerts, or a regular season performance. Enjoy maximum visibility and impact!
- >Sponsor an Artist: Symphony in C provides musicians with the opportunity to develop their careers as professional orchestral musicians. Many alumni of the Symphony win positions with orchestras throughout the world. Sponsor a particular musician, or chair, and directly assist in the growth of their career!
- Join the Symphony in C Legacy Society: Planned gifts are gifts anyone can make – and they can make a huge difference to Symphony in C. Cash, appreciated securities and planned gifts, including bequests in wills and deferred gifts such as Charitable Remainder Trusts will ensure the Symphony’s success for years to come.
- Participate in Employee Matching Gifts Program: Double your donation! Many businesses encourage employees to give generously by matching the gift of their employee’s most esteemed charities. Find out if your business participates in the Employee Matching Gifts program.
- Provide Community Leadership: Leadership is the backbone of any organization. Share your expertise and resources by serving on Symphony in C’s Board of Directors or Advisory Council.
- Advocate on behalf of Symphony in C: Tell your friends, colleagues, community members, corporate leaders and politicians about the outstanding concerts and educational programming that Symphony in C provides. Help us build a strong network of community support for the Symphony.
- Volunteer: Symphony in C will connect you with a program and identify a meaningful volunteer opportunity that’s right for you.